Tuesday, February 2, 2010


Cast :

Shahrukh Khan, Kajol , Jimmy Shergill, Zarina Wahab, Parveen Dabbas, Arif Zakaria, Navneet Nishan, Sheetal Menon, Tanay Cheda, Arjun Mathur, Sonya Jehan

Synopsis :

My name is Rizvan Khan. I might seem a little ‘different’ to you. Thatis because I have Aspergers Syndrome. It is named after Dr HansAsperger who first noticed the traits in children. Having Aspergersdoes not mean I am stupid. I am very intelligent, but I don’tunderstand people. I don’t know why people say things they don’t mean.For example, they say come to my house any time, and when I go to theirhouse they say why have you come at this time? Sometimes people think Iam rude. I don’t mean to be rude, being rude is not good. My mothersaid there are only good people and bad people in the world and I am agood person...His StoryRizvan Khan, a Muslim man from India, moves to San Francisco and liveswith his brother and sister-in-law. Rizvan, who has Aspergers, falls inlove with Mandira. Despite protests from his family they get marriedand start a small business together. They are happy until September 11,2001 when attitudes towards Muslims undergo a sea-change. When tragedystrikes, Mandira is devastated and they split. Rizvan is confused andvery upset that the love of his life has left him. To win her back, heembarks on a touching and inspiring journey across America.‘My Name is Khan’ is the triumphant story of an unconventional heroovercoming obstacles to regain the love of his life.
My Name is Khan - Poster1

My Name is Khan - Poster2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment