Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Inklings Blog Hop!!

Hi everyone,

Tomorrow night I am taking part in the first ever Inklings Blog Hop, If you have never been on a blog hop before all you need to do is click on the link at the bottom of my post tomorrow night at 8pm and it will take you on to the next blog. There are 20 Inklings taking part and they will all be showing you cards, scrapbook pages and 3d projects based on the Masculine theme. Male/ boy cards are probably what most people struggle with the worst. I know I do!!

We will have Blog Candy to give away, (prizes for those who are not familiar!) all you need to do is leave a comment on every blog and you will go in the draw to win. That means you could win up to 20 male themed cards and pages plus a few other items just by leaving a comment.

Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to your comments tomorrow night.
Amy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment