Sunday, April 24, 2011

We’ve all heard of ”Bring Your Kids To Work Day”, and supermodel Cindy Crawford did just that! She recently shot a commercial for Propel fitness water, and instead of using actors to play her kids in the commercial, she used her own children!

45 year-old Cindy is mom to 11 year-old Presley and 9 year-old Kaia. She brought her kids along to the shoot with her, and decided to have them join in.

“Originally, I didn’t want to use my kids in the commercial because I don’t ever want to make them feel like they have to work because they might be in a bad mood that day or they might want to have a play date…I don’t ever want to say, ‘Well sorry, you’re booked.’” 

“But the night before the commercial, they heard my husband and I talking and they heard that we were having ‘fake’ kids. They were like, ‘You can’t have fake kids! You have to have us!’ So at the last minute, they ended up doing it. They got to see that my job, even though it’s fun and I like it, is also work. Plus, it’s fun for them to see themselves on TV!”

What a fun idea, and I think it’s cool that Cindy decided to go for it! It’s a memory they’ll be able to share forever!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment